[ANSTHRLD] Fur or Color with a semy?

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Mon Jan 19 11:13:23 PST 2009

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009, Kihe Blackeagle <kihebard at hotmail.com> wrote:
> ??? I count one CD for the tertiary added.

He wrote, "the original Azure ermined or a stag trippant argent ...
Client wants to resubmit Azure ermined or, a lozenge gules on a stag
trippant argent".  What I believe he means is that the first proposal
conflicted with something else, and the client wants to resubmit, but
using the second proposal.

> I'm currently scrambling to pack up and come home, but I believe the
> question is in terms of trying for "X2 simple" with strewn
> secondaries vs. a fur qua fur.

I'm not sure what you're driving at, but when strewn in numbers,
ermine spots are not treated as secondary charges, but rather are
considered an aspect of tincture, somewhat like a field treatment.

Danihel Lindicolinum
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com