[ANSTHRLD] Re-introduction

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 19 10:29:07 PDT 2009

Not that it seems you NEED it, but... I had a search open, curiosity followed, found the following cite for Wihtric:

http://www.nottingham.ac.uk/english/ins/kepn/detailpop.php?placeno=2953

as well as a (separate, different?) reference to "the Great Orator, Wihtric".

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen
Serenity Valley:  All Gave Some, Some Gave All