[ANSTHRLD] Fw: [SCA_S&I] Call for Articles for KW Proceedings for Heralds and Scribes

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 13:01:00 PDT 2009

Forwarded, Hillary

----- Forwarded Message ----
From: Jibra'il `Attar <jibrail.attar at gmail.com>
To: Discussions of SCA Heraldry <SCAHRLDS at listserv.aol.com>; calontir-heralds at yahoogroups.com; SCA_Scribes_and_Illumination at yahoogroups.com; CalontirScribes at yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, July 20, 2009 2:56:40 PM
Subject: [SCA_S&I] Call for Articles

Greetings Heralds & Scribes of Calontir & the Known World!

We are in the process of putting together things for the proceedings
booklet for this upcoming Known World Heraldic & Scribal Symposium.
While we have many lovely instructors who should hopefully be
submitting articles and handouts for publication in the proceedings
booklet...I know there are many more of you out there that have lovely
articles written up but just can't make KWHSS.

If you have such an article that you would like to have included in
the 2009 proceedings booklet, please send those articles my way as
soon as possible! [The sooner, the better!] E-Mail articles that you
would like published to me at: jibrail.attar@ gmail.com

Thanks!
Jibra'il `Attar
KWHSS Class Coordinator
E-Mail: jibrail.attar@ gmail.com

__._,_.___
MARKETPLACE
Mom Power: Discover the community of moms doing more for their families, for the world and for each other

Recent Activity
	*  1
New MembersVisit Your Group
Yahoo! Finance