[ANSTHRLD] Loch Soilleir has a new Local Herald

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 20 18:24:24 PDT 2009

Please help me welcome Herr Gunthar Waldmann to his new position as Local Herald for the Barony of Loch Soilleir.  I am confident that he will perform his duties with the same skill and compassion that he has shown during his tenure as the Barony's Hospitaler.  Please lend him your support as he lends a Voice to the Barony, and be patient with him as he learns the ins and outs, ups and downs of being a Submissions Herald.

Many thanks to the outgoing Herald, Lord Brian O'hUlliam!  He has performed his duties in an exemplary manner.  Please wish him well on his continuing journey in service to the Dream!

Yours in Service,

Herr Dietrich Strobelbart
Coastal Regional Herald
mka: Steve Scott