[ANSTHRLD] a couple questions

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 22 11:35:40 PDT 2009

What I find interesting, if we agree that Lord is a lesser title (as it is in the SCA), then if the heirs apparent of a barony are known prior to the B&B stepping down, the heirs could adopt the lesser title of their parents (which was done in period), resulting in John, Baron of X and John II, Lord of Y.

So any input back to the landed baron/ess quartering the arms of the barony and canton?

Alden