[ANSTHRLD] Pull the Files - Coronet Arms

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 20:54:33 PDT 2009

    That was a photo of Simonn and Tessa entering the final Principality
Court at Jonathan's Coronation.      For more information about that court
and other photos you can go to:

http://historian.ansteorra.org/wiki/index.php?title=Coronation_of_Jonathan_I

Robert Fitzmorgan
Kingdom Historian, and sometime Herald.