[ANSTHRLD] Pull the Files - Coronet Arms

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Thu Jul 23 23:07:01 PDT 2009

On Thu, 23 Jul 2009, Darin Herndon <darin.herndon at chk.com> wrote:
> On Jul 23, 2009, at 9:23 PM, "Tim McDaniel" <tmcd at panix.com> wrote:
>
>> Maybe Ansteorra does *not* actually have arms registered to the prince
>> and princess?  But we'll see what Ragged Staff disinters.
>
> If those were our principality arms, I would cast my vote ...
>
> What does everyone else think?

*I* think we should universally and comprehensively ignore your
question until we get more data.  Ignore it like a cat ignoring ...
um, something that she really really wants to ignore.

Don't borrow trouble.

If, for example, someone wrote in big block letters on the royal
armory forms "PRESERVE PRINCIPALITY ARMS AS ARMS FOR THE HEIRS",
then the question is moot.

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take
thought for the things of itself.  Sufficient unto the day is the evil
thereof.

(If you prefer Wycliff to King James le grand poofter:
Therefore do not ye be busy into the morrow, for the morrow shall be
busy to itself; for it sufficeth to the day his own malice.)

Danyell de Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com