[ANSTHRLD] a couple questions

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 07:51:32 PDT 2009

Sure, but IS a canton 'contained within' its barony? I understood that
once it was past incipient status it had to have its own separate bank
account, and before that its membership tally was no longer included
within the barony's, so the barony had to have sufficient membership to
remain a barony WITHOUT the canton before the canton could even become
incipient. Besides being geographically distinct/distinguishable.

Am I wrong about that? I don't care much -- I still carry Chemin Noir
in Northkeep's OP, for instance.