[ANSTHRLD] a couple questions

Tom Johnson tdj_ent at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 22 08:20:59 PDT 2009

If a Canton has passed the incipent status, it is its own territory.  And because of strong links the Landeds from which it came will attend events and hold court in order to present awards.  This I have seen done with Shires as well and have heard the term Baron of Y, Lord of X used and the x is the shire.  And Shires are separate terr. as well.  Seems to fit the AS model.

Aim, Shoot and Be Merry
HL Thomas Quilliam, CAO
Candelaio Pursuivant