[ANSTHRLD] a couple questions

Alden Drake alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 22 08:24:13 PDT 2009

They are separate and for business purposes independantly operated, but still tied to the sheltering barony.  You can't be a canton without a sheltering barony - those are shires.  If the canton is ever disolved, the associated zip codes and membership numbers revert back to the barony (I believe without issue), whereas shires/provinces would require the Kingdom Seneschal to reallocate zip codes to nearby groups.

Alden