[ANSTHRLD] Arms of the Coronet

kevinkeary at aol.com kevinkeary at aol.com
Wed Jul 22 11:39:34 PDT 2009

I found another depiction among the royal arms of most of the Knowne
Worlde here:
http://www.goldenstag.net/MiscSCA/KingdomColors.htm
It shows the Prince's arms closer to the registered version, except the
wreath is still not 'ribboned gules', and the Princess's arms are still
off -- showing a wreath instead of a chaplet (although I understand
that at least mundanely a wreath CAN be called a chaplet) and four
roses (instead of the registered five or the six depicted on our page).
But at least the stars are interlaced.