[ANSTHRLD] Court heraldry question.

Robert Moritz moritzfenrich at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 28 20:53:41 PDT 2009

My Lord,
The way you've shown is the way I usually did it.  Vivats for the individuals and Vivants for the groups.
Try to keep the languages consistent.  Vivat with Princeps and Rex; Long Live with Prince and King (learned this the hard way).
Not sure if this is the correct way, just the way I learned.
Yours in Service,
Lord Robert fitz William of Warminsterformer Callisto Pursuivant