[ANSTHRLD] Court heraldry question.

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 19:43:57 PDT 2009

Greetings,

I was wondering if I could get some clarification from the court
heralds out there.I am going over my court heraldry notes, and
remembered that I have seen baronial courts closed in a couple of
different ways.

The protocol I personally use for the order of my "vivats" is this;

Baron
Baroness
Canon (where applicable)
Barony
Prince (where applicable)
princess (where applicable)
King
Queen
Ansteorra

I have, however, heard it grouped togeather with all the people first,
and then all the places, and one time I think I heard that totally
reversed, but with "Ansteorra" still last.
What's the correct way, or is there even a singular correct way?

Lord Ivo Blackhawk