[ANSTHRLD] Calling all voice heralds.

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Mon May 25 20:23:45 PDT 2009

Greetings.

As it happens, I am coordinating list heraldry for 30th year, and as such, I
was wondering if I could get some working idea of who out there might be
coming out to cry lists for me that week. The schedule is posted on the
event web site.

http://30th-year.ansteorra.org/schedule.php

Who out there thinks that they might come and lend their voice the field
that week? I'm not asking for anyone to dedicate all of their time, or even
commit to all of the tournaments. I am just interested in who out there
might what to come and cry what tournaments.

And if you have never list heralded before, come and learn. Its not hard, it
a lot of fun, and it is one of the most marketable skills in the society.

So, if you think you are interested,please let me know.

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Protege to Master Robert Fitzmorgan
Coordinating List herald for 30th year.
Kingdom of Ansteorra