[ANSTHRLD] Steppes Warlord consultation table?

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Sun May 17 14:23:58 PDT 2009

Amra paging Tressure -- Amra paging Tressure...

(repeating w/o RTF format just to make certain)

Amra paging Tressure -- Amra paging Tressure...

My oculars have been focused elsewhere ([grzle-fitz] telecommute contract!) for the past two weeks.  I'm running a quick-scan through recent ANSTHRLD traffic *now*.

Tressure, Danihel, any others:  I'll host, I'll be there, and the _tentative_ "open for business" hours are for most purposes whenever the hall is open (and court is not in session +/- 30 minutes).  Oakenwald & Event Steward notwithstanding, of course.

I'm not going to be able to travel to retrieve the Big Box o' Books if it is currently outside of the DFW area, but would be most appreciative of anyone else who can assist in said transport to/from Canton.  I'll have my laptop, some oddball resources from my personal collection, and *most* of my own brain on hand . . .

PSSSST!  Giovanni Oakenwald, this is your reminder that we need photocopies of submission forms.

Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen