[ANSTHRLD] Court Reports for This Reign

Darin Herndon darin.herndon at chk.com
Mon Nov 16 12:04:56 PST 2009

Greetings!

I have been asked to pass along a request from His Majesty concerning court reports.

First, let me say that Their Majesties are happy to see that a number of people are approaching them to get court reports signed.  I hope that all of those getting signed are also getting forwarded to Zodiacus and Sable Scroll.

Second, His Majesty remembers a case where one "Bobo the Dancing Bear" was made a Centurion as an internal joke that actually slipped into the Roll of Precedence and was published.  If I have the story straight, most of the order was unaware until one of the members of the order put a cloak on a stuffed bear and brought it to a meeting of the order.  As a result, His Majesty actually reads court reports and will only sign court reports where the unused lines on the report are crossed out so they cannot be used.

So, if you approach his Majesty with a court report form, do not be surprised if he will not sign it until after you take it back and mark out the unused, blank lines.  If you do not have a court report form and use blank paper or some such, be aware that he will want to see it marked in such a way that no one can add additional items after he signs it.

Seigneur Etienne
Golden Staff Herald

This email (and attachments if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the email (and attachments if any).