[ANSTHRLD] Court Reports for This Reign

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Mon Nov 16 12:53:41 PST 2009

It is actually my understanding that the great Bobo has managed to accumulate a number of awards over the years.  Though I do believe the, ahem, tradition is that his name appears on the form prior to acquiring signatures.  Adding it after just smacks of cheating.  I hope no herald would do such.

Alasdair

Darin Herndon wrote:

Second, His Majesty remembers a case where one "Bobo the Dancing Bear" was made a Centurion as an internal joke that actually slipped into the Roll of Precedence and was published.