[ANSTHRLD] Court Reports for This Reign

Darin Herndon darin.herndon at chk.com
Mon Nov 16 14:04:59 PST 2009

I believe Alasdair is correct and Bobo was on the form before signing.  Regardless, just cross out the blank lines before you come up for a signature.

If you attend an event where Her Majesty has come alone, you should likely expect her to have her court herald or a member of her entourage read the form for her before she approves it.  While I think it is likely all Ansteorrans on this list are aware, for those who don't know, Her Majesty is blind.

Etienne