[ANSTHRLD] FROM STAR: Asterisk Herald and mailing list questions

Kihe Blackeagle kihebard at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 26 13:11:22 PDT 2010

For purposes of archiving materials, would it not be a goodness to also produce an .rtf or .pdf?  (Pure email has a bad habit of going missing, in my experience - as do URL-linked items.)

I'm not going so far as to suggest that EVERYTHING has to have dead-tree copies in the archives.  I am thinking in terms of long-term ability to replicate what existed at a given point in time - which purpose the PDF has filled relatively well thus far, as far as I am personally aware.

 Adieu, Amra / ttfn - Mike / Pax ... Kihe

Mike C. Baker / Kihe Blackeagle
Opinions? I'm FULL of 'em
alt. e-mail: KiheBard at hotmail.com
Buy my writings!: http://www.lulu.com/WizardsDen