[ANSTHRLD] Inheriting augmented arms or reserved charges?

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Tue Aug 3 13:52:38 PDT 2010

Tim McDaniel wrote:
> <snip>
>
> Galen of Bristol
> * This name was registered in July of 1983 (via Meridies).
>
> <snip>
> Danet Lincoln
I know this is irrelevant, but I happen to know the gentleman in
question - he had just
stepped down as Prince of Drachenwald when I was sent to Berlin on a 6
month temporary
duty assignment. He is the one who introduced me to Baroness Regina de
Romsey, who was
then Schwartzdrachen Herald. So, in a way he is to blame for me being a
herald today. Just
wanted to share that.

Baroness Shauna
Artemisian lurker
(and I have contact information for him, if that is needed)