[ANSTHRLD] {TH}orkell {o,}lf_ss - another device attempt

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 26 01:19:38 PDT 2010

There is an earlier ruling on Reyna.

Magnus

[August 2006 LoAR, R-Northshield] Reyna Thorne. Device.
Gyronny arrondi sable and argent, a mullet of eight points counterchanged.
This device is returned for conflict with the badge of Anna af Aarnimetsä,
Gyronny sable and argent, a mullet counterchanged. There is a CD but not a
substantial difference between a mullet (of five points) and a mullet of
eight points. While in the past a CD has been granted for quarterly versus
quarterly arrondi (q.v. Br{o,}ndólfr the Stout, 03/03, A-Middle), there is
no difference between gyronny and gyronny arrondi (q.v. Ingvarr Halvarson, 07/05, R-Outlands).
The 2003 ruling was not clear whether it applied only to quarterly arrondi or to all arrondi fields.
At this time we are explicitly ruling that there is not a CD between gyronny and gyronny arrondi.