[ANSTHRLD] Eldwin's Submission IV

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Tue Aug 3 23:27:37 PDT 2010

I've seen "a cock erect" on an April 1 LoI.

On Tue, 3 Aug 2010, Joseph Percer <jpercer at gmail.com> wrote:
> I suspect that laurel would not register the surname <Lovecock> under RfS
> IV.1
>
>  "*1. Vulgar Names.* - Pornographic or scatological terms will not be
> registered.

3/04 LoAR, acceptances:

     Roana d'Evreux. Alternate name Sexi Lovechild.

7/03, acceptances:

     Banbnat MacDermot. Alternate name Bonafemena del Bimbo.

         Submitted as Bonafemena Delbimbo, the byname Delbimbo was
         documented from Ferrante LaVolpe's article "Family Names
         Appearing in the Catasto of 1427" (http://www.s-gabriel.org/
         names/ferrante/catasto/). The source that this author worked
         from standardizes all of the surnames to 10 characters,
         removes spaces, and uppercases all of the letters. Based on
         this information, the name represented by DELBIMBO in this
         source is most likely del Bimbo. We have made this change.

I think there's one more recent one that's not coming to mind.

Harder Prikkewacker mit der Hand
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com