[ANSTHRLD] Two Charges in Chief

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 5 12:52:40 PDT 2010

Well there is a drastic difference between 2 charges in chief and
on a chief 2 charges.

In the first case the 2 charges would be a secondary group directly
on the field and presumably a primary charge in the center of the field.

In the case of on a chief 2 charges the charges are tertiary charges and
governed by those rules for conflict in the Rules for Submission.  Generally
tertiary charges are more restricted in how you can get a CD for difference.

The confusion here is most likely over whether the pentagram is considered
one or two charges on the chief.  I don't recall reading any restriction on
placing two different types of charges on a chief unless it is a recent ruling
that escaped my attention.

Magnus