[ANSTHRLD] Herald's Point Question

John Atkinson johnmatkinson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 13:53:09 PDT 2010

On Mon, Aug 16, 2010 at 3:48 PM, Brian O'hUilliam
<brianoftheloch at gmail.com> wrote:

> I would also note that I have seen Crown s from other Kingdoms other
> Kingdoms, such as the West, use the green tabards for all of their heralds
> announcing lists.  I wonder why this is not common in Ansteorra.  Is it the
> heat?  That people do not like the green tabards?  Or did it just never
> really "catch on" in Ansteorra?

I once heralded for a fighter in Crown who provided a tabard for me.
Summer Crown.  I ditched the thing whenever he wasn't on the field
because it was so hot.  It may not be "the" answer, but it certainly
is "a" answer as to why it hasn't taken off.

I also ditched the doublet and heralded in shirt sleeves when I did a
summer Queen's Champion.

Ioannes
and again.  We're looking for thousands of Persians."
--Vita Aureliani