[ANSTHRLD] Device of Ari Greycloak

Coblaith Muimnech Coblaith at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 14 03:48:09 PST 2010

Detlef wrote:
> This is what Ari Greycloak sent to me on Sunday:
>
> "James Northfolke. Device. . . .This device is returned for lack of
> identifiability. . .Due to the depiction, this device is returned
> for conflict with the device of Eric of the Broken Cross. . ."
>
> I'm not sure if the submission was returned at the Kingdom level or
> at Laurel, but my guess would be Kingdom.

It's a Laurel return, from the May LoAR <http://heraldry.sca.org/loar/
2010/05/10-05lar.html#35>.

If he's looking to redraw, he might be interested in the images at
<http://coblaith.net/Heraldry/Crosses/period.html#molinefamily>.
Eric of the Broken Cross registered his arms in 1974, so the odds of
getting permission to conflict are pretty low.

Coblaith Muimnech
<mailto:Coblaith at sbcglobal.net>
<http://coblaith.net>