[ANSTHRLD] name help

Brett Chandler-Finch naturemakeswell at gmail.com
Thu Dec 2 15:38:37 PST 2010

I am currently working with HL Svan Coldbrowskaldsson to register his name

I can document svan

I can document Kolbrunaskald

Thormoderr Kolbrunaskald (the poet of the women with coal black eyebrows)
was a poet in the employ of King Olaf who was quoted by Snorri Sturrleson

He understands there is probably no way to document coldbrowskaldsson  but
wanted to know if Kolbrunaskaldson would be a passable name.   I don't think
it fits within normal practices as it would most likely be skaldson or
kolbrunaskald but not both.  I'd like the advice of those with more
experience with norse/icelandic naming practices

--
---
Brett Chandler-Finch

8401 Treehouse Ln.