[ANSTHRLD] Decision meeting at Kingdom A&S

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Fri Feb 5 10:27:35 PST 2010

This is a heads up.  The February decision meeting was originally scheduled for February 13th at Kingdom A&S.  It may be moving as i am unable to attend due to my daughter having her first ever Soccer game on that day.  My wife will be at Kingdom A&S and we felt it a good idea for one of her parents to be there.  I will be recording it for her :-D

Anyway I am currently working on and have been trying to make alternate arrangements since i got the soccer schedule.  If that does not happen I will be rescheduling the meeting and holding it here locally in a public place.  Sorry for the inconvenience but my daughter has priority.  I will post next week if it is gettign moved and the new date and time.  It will also be updated on the CoH website.

Please also remember that there is no decision meeting in March.

Cheers,
Alasdair