[ANSTHRLD] Herald's Point at Estrella War XXVI

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Fri Feb 5 11:13:01 PST 2010

Forwarded by request:

HERALD'S POINT AT ESTRELLA WAR!

HUZZAH! The winds of war are once again upon us and Herald's Point will
again be open to serve the needs of the populace attending Estrella War!
If you are attending Estrella War, please stop by Herald's Point and say
"Hi" to old friends or to help out new ones. We'd love to see you!

SPECIAL Estrella War XXVI BONUS!
This year, you don't have to climb a mountain to come and see us --
we're conveniently located at the base of The Hill Near the Battlefield!

    * Starting Tuesday, Volunteers will be needed to Cry the NEWS and
      WELCOME to the War!
    * Starting Tuesday, the Herald's Voice Newspaper will be published
      on a daily basis!
    * Starting Wednesday, the Consultation Table will be open to assist
      all with name, device, and badge submissions! Stop by and discover
      the status of an existing submission or start a new one!

VOLUNTEERING at Herald's Point:

We will need many wonderful people to help make all the services of
Herald's Point possible!

    * Need a warm, dry place to read? Friendly Book Heralds are needed
      to assist with Consultations!
      Please see Mistress Marta as tu Mika-Mysliwy, Parhelium
      (Submissions) Herald, or Lady Helena, Herald's Point Coordinator,
      to join the team!

    * Rather be out and about? Both Experienced and Beginning Vocal
      Heralds are needed to adventure through the site Crying the Daily
      News! Please see Josef Pietr von Bayern, Deputy in Charge of Town
      Cryers, to join our team of Town Cryers! (Cryers under the age of
      18 are welcome provided they have their parents permission!)

    * Love a good gossip? The Herald's Cry, Estrella War's ONLY Daily
      Newspaper, needs excited "people who were there" to report daily
      announcements of Tournaments results and Battles adventures to be
      included in the "News of the Day!" We will also publish "personal
      announcements" like weddings, engagements, MIDNIGHT MADNESS
      SALES!!!, and parties. If you have War News story or a Personal
      Announcement, please see Master Raffaelle de Mallorca, Editor in
      Chief, to submit your story or article!

    * None of the above interest you but you'd still like to help? Have
      we got a job for you! Herald's Point also needs artists,
      colorists, and other folks interested in Heraldry to come and help
      out! Stop by Herald's Point and volunteer. We'd love to have you!

At 7pm Friday Night, Herald's Point will host the Knowne World Herald's
Potluck Meet 'N' Greet. There is rumor of tasty food and tasty beverages
provided by tasty cooks! -- YOU! Please BYO and join the fun!

For more information on any of the above, please send an email to
HRJeffcott at aol.com .

See you at Estrella War!

-- Lady Helena de Argentoune,
   Herald's Point Coordinator,