[ANSTHRLD] Known World Heralds and Scribes Symposium 2010

Teceangl tierna.britt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 08:15:33 PST 2010

(If your list got this twice, it's because I'm an idiot. Sorry.)

Greetings.  Please propagate this far and wide, qas some of the
kingdom lists I was once subscribed to might disallow my post because
I've unsubscribed, I didn't have complete list info, and you probably
know better than I who should see this information.

The KWHSS website is UP: http://kwhss.sca.org/

The 'Links' link goes nowhere - it's there for future use.
The snail mail address should be up in a couple of days.Online payment
will be an option within the week.
The schedule should start trickling in by next week.
If anything seems wrong with the page, or if there are questions,
contact both the webmaster and me. I know where he sleeps (my husband)
and can keep him on task. :)  I can and will also tweak the code and
make additions when he's unavailable.
Email's a good option for me again - tierna at agora.rdrop.com
If you have my phone number, feel free to use it, and leave a message
if you get voicemail (I sleep odd hours).

Please check often. It's not inconceivable there might be updates more
than once a day while we bring our information together.

- Teceangl Bach, happy event steward
--
Head returns off at the pass -
http://heraldry.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/boing.html