[ANSTHRLD] Questions

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 15:58:46 PST 2010

Try these for tracking where a submission is
by name or LoI at Laurel.

http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=101
http://oscar.sca.org/index.php?action=181

This works within Ansteorra
http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/

I used to teach a class for online conflict checking.
Let me know privately what you want the Complex Search Form
to do and I can tell you how to do it (or if it will do it).

Normally for Kata's device the two scarpes would be the primary
charge group and the fox and garb would be the secondary
charge group.  That particular piece of armory has some weird
properties that allow it to be blazoned more than one way.
Thankfully such items are quite rare.

Magnus