[ANSTHRLD] June ILoI and decision meeting

Bordure Herald bordure at herald.ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 7 10:07:09 PDT 2010

Greetings all.  This is a reminder that commentary on the June ILoI closes on 7/10.  That leaves 3 days left for commentary.  Please let me know if this will be an issue.

The decision meeting is currently scheduled for Round Table on 7/17 but I have not seen a schedule yet to know when it was scheduled or if there was no time and we were not able to be put on the schedule.  We should know more closer to the date.

Cheers,
Alasdair