[ANSTHRLD] June ILoI and decision meeting

Brandon McDermott brandonsmcd at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 10:49:54 PDT 2010

That was an impressive use of the word schedule! If I may sum up (haha)..

We need the event schedulers to send us their schedule so we may ensure whether or not time was scheduled or was not scheduled for us to discuss the matters we have scheduled and that scheduling does not affect adversely theirs or our overall schedule.

Is that close?

Lochlan