[ANSTHRLD] CoH website (was: Assistance at a local level)

Joseph Percer jpercer at gmail.com
Thu Jul 29 08:32:25 PDT 2010

I have to tell you, for me, the way the site is laid out makes a good bit of
sense. The only thing I had a little difficulty locating recently was the
list of heraldic titles registered to Ansteorra. Then I remembered it'd be
under the Admin Handbook. I think that the main issue for non-heralds is
going to be that they won't understand the different categories on the
website.

Perhaps a couple of links on the front page for Order of Precedence, and
even a link to HST so people can find their submissions status.

Overall though I wouldn't revise the organization too much

Jayme

On Wed, Jul 28, 2010 at 6:45 PM, Alasdair MacEogan <alasdair at bmhanson.net>wrote:

> Alright, since I am opening my big mouth and sticking my foot in it. AND
> since it was mentioned and falls under one of my areas of responsibility.
>  Lets talk CoH website.  Not look as I have no interest in redoing the work
> Garreth did,  especially since I could not do it any better, but layout and
> organization.  I have heard complaints in the past talking about how
> difficult it can be to find thing if you don't know where to look.
>
> I will admit even I, who currently maintain the site have had a few issues
> finding things.  Is it under publications, education, etc.  Is it time to
> take a look at what are some of the biggest concerns and confusion about the
> site.  Or is it fine the way it is?  There is a lot of info on there and
> there will likely always be a certain level of confusion.
>
> Alasdair

Joseph M. Percer, AAS, LP