[ANSTHRLD] Eldwin's Submission II

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue Jul 27 14:26:29 PDT 2010

It would not be a mullet voided and I am unsure exactly how it would be blazoned.  A mullet voided would look like a larger mullet with a smaller mullet (colored as the field is) on top of it.  See this image as an example: http://www.midrealm.org/heraldry/escutcheon/ILoI/archive/0209/02sep28.gif  or as seen in base here ( http://www.caerthe-sca.org/herald/art/armorial/10243.gif ).

Alasdair