[ANSTHRLD] Eldwin's Submission II

Eldwin Nightowl eldwin at loveshade.org
Tue Jul 27 23:56:03 PDT 2010

For one of the names, Mrs. Ariel Thompson, married 24 JAN 1580 Durham, Northumberland, England, it has a link to http://www.familysearch.org/eng/library/fhlcatalog/printing/titledetailsprint.asp?titleno=31095

"Title Baptisms for the dead, 1923-1958; heir indexes, 1923-1957
Authors Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Alberta Temple (Main Author) "
Is that sufficient verification for Ariel as a period British name?

Also what's Hitching & Hitching and where do I find it?  I did a couple online searches and didn't see it.  Thanks.

Eldwin Nightowl