[ANSTHRLD] Eldwin's Submission II Version 2

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Jul 28 06:31:25 PDT 2010

>  From: Eldwin Nightowl <eldwin at loveshade.org> wrote:
>
>  http://eldwin.loveshade.org/images/ms_device6.jpg
>
>  http://eldwin.loveshade.org/images/ms_device7.jpg

The first link (ms_device6.jpg) does not help the concern that you will still have 3 different charges int he charge group. (mullet, annulet and mermaid).  Even with the field change, they are all still int he primary charge group.

The second does clear this up as the mullet and annulet become a tertiary charge since they are on a chief. BUT there may be a concern when using this motif as a tertiary charge.  The question centers around if x conjoined to an annulet is considered a single or multiple charge groups when used as a tertiary.  Onlythe primary and secondary were addressed in the cover letter of March 2009.  Currently there are a couple of submissions at Laurel that will answer that question.

If it is ruled as multiple charge groups (which i am leaning against, but it is not my call) then this will not be allowed as multiple charge groups as a a tertiary are disallowed.  But we can't say yet.

Alasdair