[ANSTHRLD] Eldwin's Submission II Version 2

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Wed Jul 28 07:38:00 PDT 2010

As i failed to address your blazon question in any of my responses I felt the need to go back and address it now.  Here is my attempt at the blazons.  I am sure others may correct me as needed. :-D

Eldwin Nightowl <eldwin at loveshade.org> wrote:

>  http://eldwin.loveshade.org/images/ms_device6.jpg

Per fess engrailed purpure and azure, a mullet voided and interlaced, within and conjoined to an annulet Or and a mermaid in her vanity proper tailed purpure.

>  http://eldwin.loveshade.org/images/ms_device7.jpg

Azure a mermaid in her vanity proper tailed purpure and on a chief purpure a mullet voided and interlaced, within and conjoined to an annulet Or.

If you want the chief to be engrailed then I believe the points should be going outward.  i always have issues with engrailed and invected :-).