[ANSTHRLD] Eldwin's Submission II Version 2

karadelph at aol.com karadelph at aol.com
Wed Jul 28 09:54:52 PDT 2010

No but neither did "period heralds" need to worry about being sued over copyright infringement, logo's or conflicting with someone in another country because there was little chance of them meeting. We live in a very small world where communication is rapid and we are likely to meet or run into confusion because of "conflict". This keeps us unique and out of trouble!