[ANSTHRLD] Charge question

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 30 20:18:10 PDT 2010

I don't believe you can fimbriate a point pointed since it is a peripheral ordinary.Magnus

Peripheral Charge Group.

	A charge or group of charges that are placed on the field near the
	edge of a piece of armory without affecting the rest of the design.
	Peripheral charges include (but are not limited to): the chief, the
	bordure, the base (including the point pointed), the quarter, the
	canton, the gyron, the orle, the double tressure, and flaunches.

	Fimbriation.

	Outlining a charge in a contrasting tincture. In general, a simple
	geometric charge such as a pale, roundel, or heart
	may be fimbriated, while a charge with a more complex outline such
	as a lion cannot. Fimbriation is only allowed for charges in
	the center of the field.