[ANSTHRLD] Reminder about current submission fees.

Steve Scott (Dietrich) dietrich.strobelbart at yahoo.com
Tue May 11 18:46:52 PDT 2010

So, how does the money get handled when a member of a "voluntarily suspended" group turns in a submission directly to the Regional Herald?  Who gets the extra dollar?  And who sends the check to Asterisk?

At the moment this is a hypothetical question, but I can see several ways it could happen that a Regional Herald could end up with a submission from someone who is, for some reason, not attached to an extant local group.

Dietrich, Solstice