[ANSTHRLD] Reminder about current submission fees.

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Tue May 11 18:58:28 PDT 2010

At that point I believe the "local" group is kingdom. At least that who I would expect the check is made out to. The check would then get put in with the paperwork as it is forwarded on to Asterisk.  Hopefully Asterisk or Star (or someone who knows for sure) will confirm this or give corrected info.

Alasdair