[ANSTHRLD] Conflict question

Ronald Blackman eirik at hot.rr.com
Tue Nov 9 22:30:45 PST 2010

According to these precedents, you are correct:
"[a sword inverted vs a sword] [There is a CD] for inverting the primary
charge [i.e. the sword].  (Shamus Odyll, 9/94 p. 7)

[a sword vs a sword inverted] There is a CD..for inverting the [sword].
(Dmitrii Volkovich, 1/95 p. 7)"

> I believe that inverting a sword is an orientation change that can
> cause a CD.  So this change in orientation of at least half the
> primary charge group would therefore be a CD.

Just wanted to confirm so that everyone knows.

Eirik Halfdanarson