[ANSTHRLD] Conflicting with a non player.

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 14 20:41:39 PST 2010

Your recourse is with the executor of the late Paul of Sunriver's mundane estate.

Said party can release the armory and clear the conflicts.

It's possible to find anyone unless they disappeared into witness protection
and a bit easier if they are deceased.

This is why when I find a conflict I try to provide the submitter with contact
leads to get permission to conflict.  Unless the conflict is with a country, it is
worth pursuing since most all SCAdians will grant it.

And yes, I was the one who find your conflict with Paul of Sunriver.

Magnus