[ANSTHRLD] Conflicting with a non player.

Bill Butler chemistbb3 at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 14 21:23:09 PST 2010

I have to agree with Robin.  Robin's point is not "moot".

The return is due to the fact that a conflict exists with existing registered armory.

If the  person is or is not active is what is moot as far as the reason for the return.  Submissions are not returnd due to a person's activity status in the SCA.  You would still have the conflict, and the returned submission, if the person with the coflicting armory was active and living next door to you.  (Getting permission to conflict would be a lot easier if they lived next to you though...)

The problem in clearing the conflict by getting permission to conflict is that the person is inactive, for what ever reason, but that is not the reason for the return of the submission.

William