[ANSTHRLD] Conflicting with a non player.

Darnell Daniels dmage121 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 12 08:11:09 PST 2010

I think there may have been some misinterpretation of my intent. My intent is
not to allow someone to assume someones device, but that the measures for
signifying difference be relaxed if the person is non-contactable after a
reasonable amount of time or deceased. In no way should anyone get the same arms
as someone else. I am referencing an earlier post of the "gules three lions
passant guardant". I do not wish to see everyone with the same device, nor am I
using this as a platform to push for one submitter. This is just a problem that
I saw that will soon be a bigger issue as our more venerable members pass on. At
some point there will be a wall that we hit when it comes to what can be
registered.