[ANSTHRLD] Name help: Ann of Wellborn

Jay Rudin rudin at peoplepc.com
Mon Oct 18 18:08:57 PDT 2010

>I'm making an assumption (and it's a big assumption) that English is
>the language of choice, since you haven't specified, and the names
>both appear fairly English to me at the moment.
>
>What is the submitter's desired time period, so that we may further
>attempt to find documentation that tailors to the submitters desired
>time period. That's not always completely possible, but we
>try.

Now you're making a second assumption.  Does this submittor care more for making it fit a given time and place, or for getting this name?  If she is more concerned with this name than with a set time and place, then we find a time and place in England when Ann and the place Wellborne both exist.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin