[ANSTHRLD] Blazon and Device help: Argent chape ploye ermine

Kevinkeary at aol.com Kevinkeary at aol.com
Thu Oct 21 08:48:23 PDT 2010

Jayme's original suggestion should be good, alter the blazon to cure the
style problem.

Reblazon: Per chevron throughout {ploye} azure and ermine, in chief a sheaf
 of
arrows inverted, and a stag's head cabossed argent.

Now the 'ploye' specifies the curvature of the per chevron field division,
and not a field treatment added to the top of the field. The emblazon
already  has the partition lines running down far enough to make this work.

This wouldn't fix conflict issues, which I have not looked for.

Kevin

In a message dated 10/21/2010 10:36:20 A.M. Central Daylight Time,