[ANSTHRLD] Blazon and Device help: Argent chape ploye ermine

Alasdair MacEogan alasdair at bmhanson.net
Thu Oct 21 06:57:37 PDT 2010

Actually the default is "	Palewise, point to base; when fesswise, point to sinister"

http://heraldry.sca.org/coagloss.html#default

So we have

Azure chapé ployé ermine, a sheaf of arrows and a stags head cabossed argent.

Sheaf is default so no other modifiers need apply.  Also I do not believe that "in chief" is necessary on this instance either as 1) as i understand it a chapé ployé cannot be charged (it it is then it will be blazoned as a chevron throughout ployé. 2) can't have argent charges on an ermine field.

Cheers,
Alasdair, Sigillarius