[ANSTHRLD] "Letter of permission to Conflict" Was Quarterly, a cross between four mullets ... pierced

Crandall crandalltwo-scalists at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 2 15:43:49 PDT 2010

Appendix D - Suggested Standard Form Letters

Permission to Conflict

For Armory

I, [Name], known in the SCA as ([Society name]) give [Name of submitter], known in the SCA as ([Society name of submitter]) permission for [his/her] armory "[Blazon of submission]" to look similar to, but not identical to, my armory, "[Blazon of registered armory]". I understand that this permission cannot be withdrawn once [name of submitter]'s armory is registered.

[Date] [Signature of [Name]]

"In all life one should comfort the afflicted, but verily, also, one should afflict the comfortable, and especially when they are comfortably, contentedly, even happily wrong." -John Kenneth Galbraith