[ANSTHRLD] Name check de LaTour

Darnell Daniels dmage121 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 3 05:59:57 PDT 2010

I have a client that wishes the late period name de LaTour. I was able to find
two references but they are conflicting. The client wishes the spelling to be de
LaTour. The only thing that I can find in period refernce is Georges de La Tour
(1593-1652) a painter. From the "The Catholic encyclopedia:

an international work of reference on the constitution, doctrine, discipline,
and history of the Catholic Church, Volume 11" I found Father Pierre d'Arerez de
La Tour (1696-1733). Does someone have a better reference for the spelling "de
LaTour"?

Robert of Coleford